Dad installed my birthday present…new over-the-stove microwave. (Taken with instagram)
I know it’s a Tuesday, but I’m treating today like a mini staycation! (Taken with instagram)
Birthday flowers from my cousin and her hubby! So pretty. (Taken with instagram)
One of my birthday presents to myself. (Taken with instagram)
I decided to treat myself to a massage and mani/pedi for my birthday. I hope the W let’s me use their pool for the day too.
Asked tumblr if I would voluntarily turn my tumblr URL over to them. I’ve been thinking about it…
Maybe TLC is interested in featuring on me on one of their shows? I mean, I don’t think I am a terrible dresser, but a new wardrobe from What Not to Wear wouldn’t be so bad. Or a lifetime supply of baked good from Cake Boss. I’m nowhere near engaged, let along dating anyone, but I wouldn’t mind a wedding dress from Kleinfeld’s to have “just in case.”
I’m still trying to decide what the value of my URL is. Thoughts?
On the weekends, I have found that walking to Starbucks is good motivation for me work out. I also bought some new workout gear this weekend, so wearing new things is also motivating. And the “Alternative Endurance” station on Pandora helps too.
It’s the little things.
- A couple of weeks ago, I cut my hair for the first time in 11 months. My new stylist was very unhappy with me. But I like the cut and can’t wait for it to just keep growing. It still feels short, even for not cutting it for almost a year.
- I am loving this weather. It’s perfect for evening walks, which I am trying to get back into the habit of taking.
- 12 pounds down in 4 months. I’ve had some serious cheat days over the last month or so, but the good news is I haven’t gained any weight. If I could lose 10 more, I would happy. And I’d probably need a lot of new clothes.
- A monumental birthday is coming up for me. I’m not really looking forward to it. I don’t have any plans and I don’t know if I want to make any. We’ll see.
- I’ve decided that 2012 is the year to make amends with people who I’ve had a rocky past with or I have parted ways with. So far, I have done that with two people. And it feels good.
I have been such a lazy blogger lately. I will try to be better.
This weekend = Beer Fest, bad for me food, sleep and utter laziness. I feel gross, not because I drank lots of 2 ounce glasses of beer on Saturday, but because I pigged out all weekend. Don’t get me wrong, everything I ate was yummy, but I just don’t eat like that very often so the pizza and Chipotle and other random things are making me feel gross.
Back on the diet wagon tomorrow.