Asked tumblr if I would voluntarily turn my tumblr URL over to them. I’ve been thinking about it…
Maybe TLC is interested in featuring on me on one of their shows? I mean, I don’t think I am a terrible dresser, but a new wardrobe from What Not to Wear wouldn’t be so bad. Or a lifetime supply of baked good from Cake Boss. I’m nowhere near engaged, let along dating anyone, but I wouldn’t mind a wedding dress from Kleinfeld’s to have “just in case.”
I’m still trying to decide what the value of my URL is. Thoughts?
On the weekends, I have found that walking to Starbucks is good motivation for me work out. I also bought some new workout gear this weekend, so wearing new things is also motivating. And the “Alternative Endurance” station on Pandora helps too.
It’s the little things.
- A couple of weeks ago, I cut my hair for the first time in 11 months. My new stylist was very unhappy with me. But I like the cut and can’t wait for it to just keep growing. It still feels short, even for not cutting it for almost a year.
- I am loving this weather. It’s perfect for evening walks, which I am trying to get back into the habit of taking.
- 12 pounds down in 4 months. I’ve had some serious cheat days over the last month or so, but the good news is I haven’t gained any weight. If I could lose 10 more, I would happy. And I’d probably need a lot of new clothes.
- A monumental birthday is coming up for me. I’m not really looking forward to it. I don’t have any plans and I don’t know if I want to make any. We’ll see.
- I’ve decided that 2012 is the year to make amends with people who I’ve had a rocky past with or I have parted ways with. So far, I have done that with two people. And it feels good.
I have been such a lazy blogger lately. I will try to be better.
This weekend = Beer Fest, bad for me food, sleep and utter laziness. I feel gross, not because I drank lots of 2 ounce glasses of beer on Saturday, but because I pigged out all weekend. Don’t get me wrong, everything I ate was yummy, but I just don’t eat like that very often so the pizza and Chipotle and other random things are making me feel gross.
Back on the diet wagon tomorrow.
Happy, productive and full of lovely, warm weather. Dinner on the patio with a friend on Friday, a lazy Saturday morning that turned into a productive afternoon of shopping and errands and a great Sunday - complete with a trip to the farmer’s market and brunch to celebrate a friends’ birthday and an afternoon froyo stop with a friend I have been long overdue to catch up with.
It was one of the best weekends in a while.
My client confirmed a last minute trip to Pittsburgh, PA on March 28-29. I am supposed to report for jury duty on March 28. This is the third time I have gotten out of jury duty for work-related reasons. I’m OK with that.
And now that is nice and lighter out later in the evening, I
will can should will start walking again. Slow and steady wins the race.